The Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative support to Coastal executives by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, making travel arrangements, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting the HQ office of a growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Manage executive’s travel arrangements, schedules, calendars and appointments
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals. Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
• Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides for presentations
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Perform general office duties such as submitting supply orders to HR and maintaining records management database systems.
• Comply with all HR policies, including confidentiality and non-disclosure
• Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office leases invoicing with A/P as needed
• Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
• Work with HR regarding planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to work well independently, as well as with others
2. Maintains a positive attitude and fosters a positive work environment
3. Is comfortable in a multi-tasking role and manages time proficiently.
4. Technical capacity in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Google
5. Can maintain composure and a positive attitude while managing a hectic work environment.
This job operates in a secured, professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and scanners.
While performing the duties of this job, must be able to regularly reach, grasp, bend, stand, walk, sit, talk, and listen.
May occasionally need to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds as it relates to the office environment.
Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
Required Education and Experience
Associates Degree or combination of work experience and schooling.
Five years of progressive administrative experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
Associates degree or bachelor’s degree.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
I-9 verification and successful completion of background check
Coastal Dispensary LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by nondiscrimination policy.
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references.