Assistant store manager
Oversee purchase orders, data entry, and shipping and receiving. Track, audit, and ensure adequate supply of inventory throughout the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with dispensary operations and opening and closing procedures during hours of operation
- Adhere to all company-wide policies, process, procedures, and requirements
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized work environment.
- Assist customers with understanding product benefits and offerings
- Work with management team to increase sales and foot traffic
- Comply with company cash handling policies and perform daily cash management responsibilities and compliance reporting per company policy.
- Educate patients on cannabis properties and selection of proper genetics according to the customer’s desired effect or per request
- Support in the management of dispensary sales and database, including weekly summaries of metrics
- Verify the receipt of dispensary supplies, equipment, and other resources
- Maintain a culture of high-quality customer service and communication
- Execute customer service and quality surveys as assigned by management
- Daily compliance with dispensary policies, including but not limited to the following: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules.
- Comply with all HR policies, including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Assist with facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary including phone, utilities, technology, maintenance, repairs, stock and supplies.
- Contribute to team environment and company advancement in alignment with the strategic direction set by management
- Notify Retail Manager about any customer or product concerns/complaints
- Notify Retail Manager about any operational (security, plumbing, HVAC computers, etc.) issues
- Other duties assigned
- Knowledge of local and state laws and regulations pertaining to medical and/or retail marijuana is a plus.
- Must already possess or be able to qualify as a State approved cannabis employee.
- Must successfully pass an extensive background check.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Working knowledge of medical and/or retail cannabis industry.
- Working knowledge cannabis point of sale system is a plus.
- Excellent computer and data analytical skills
- Reporting and Information Management: must have proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with process management, team problem solving, and inventory control.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of Dispensary experience preferred.
- Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of center.
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.