This position requires a highly-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills to support the daily operations of company’s Retail Dispensary, including, sales, cash handling processes, inventory, customer service, regulatory compliance, communication, customer education and information management, and all other necessary requirements to remain in compliance with state laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with dispensary operations and opening and closing procedures during hours of operation
- Adhere to all company-wide policies, process, procedures, and requirements
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized work environment.
- Assist customers with understanding product benefits and offerings
- Work with management team to increase sales and foot traffic
- Comply with company cash handling policies and perform daily cash management responsibilities and compliance reporting per company policy.
- Educate patients on cannabis properties and selection of proper genetics according to the customer’s desired effect or per request
- Support in the management of dispensary sales and database, including weekly summaries of metrics
- Verify the receipt of dispensary supplies, equipment, and other resources
- Maintain a culture of high-quality customer service and communication
- Execute customer service and quality surveys as assigned by management
- Daily compliance with dispensary policies, including but not limited to the following: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules.
- Comply with all HR policies, including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Assist with facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary including phone, utilities, technology, maintenance, repairs, stock and supplies.
- Contribute to team environment and company advancement in alignment with the strategic direction set by management
- Notify Retail Manager about any customer or product concerns/complaints
- Notify Retail Manager about any operational (security, plumbing, HVAC, computers, etc.) issues
- Regular attendance
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in roles of exceptional leadership, management, communication, and training skills in a customer-centric sales environment
- Experience in Retail or Customer Service required
- Must be able to obtain State approved credentials and pass criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Medical and/or Retail Cannabis
- Knowledge of Local, State, and Federal Laws and Regulations pertaining to Medical and/or Retail Cannabis
- Weave POS platform experience preferred
- Reporting and information management, process management, team problem solving, and inventory control skills, knowledge of medical and/or retail marijuana policy and law, and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills; anticipatory thinking and ability to forecast; calculating, multitasking, attention to details, conflict resolution, teamwork, and professionalism, accountability, and proactive active behavior.
- Other duties as assigned
Coastal Dispensary LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by nondiscrimination policy.
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.