Coastal is a licensed cannabis business focused on the legal and compliant sale of products to adults in California. Coastal's mission is to provide premium cannabis products through a community focused approach, in a safe and responsible manner in order to promote a healthy, happy lifestyle. Coastal holds retail, delivery, manufacturing and distribution licenses and is quickly becoming a trusted, dominant player in the growing cannabis industry.
This position requires a highly-motivated individual with excellent customer service and driving skills. Delivery driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading vehicles, and providing excellent customer service to our clients. Duties include, operating a motor vehicle, sales, cash handling processes, inventory, customer service, regulatory compliance, communication, customer education and information management, and all other necessary requirements to remain in compliance with state laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with delivery operations and opening and closing procedures during hours of operation
- Must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle for long periods of time
- Inspection of vehicles to ensure compliance and order fulfillment
- Maintain ongoing communication with dispatcher
- Adhere to all company-wide policies, process, procedures, and requirements
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized work environment.
- Assist customers with understanding product benefits and offerings
- Comply with company cash handling policies and perform daily cash management responsibilities and compliance reporting per company policy.
- Maintain a culture of high-quality customer service and communication
- Execute customer service and quality surveys as assigned by management
- Daily compliance with delivery policies, including but not limited to the following: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules.
- Comply with all HR policies, including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Contribute to team environment and company advancement in alignment with the strategic direction set by management
- Notify Retail Manager about any customer or product concerns/complaints
- Notify Retail Manager about any operational (security, plumbing, HVAC, computers, etc.) issues
- Valid drivers license
- MUST be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Clean driving record
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in roles of customer service, communication, and organization
- Experience in Retail or Customer Service required
- Must be able to obtain State approved credentials and pass criminal background check
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Medical and/or Retail Cannabis
- Knowledge of Local, State, and Federal Laws and Regulations pertaining to Medical and/or Retail Cannabis
- Experience with fleet management delivery platform experience is a plus
- Reporting and information management, process management, team problem solving, and inventory control skills, knowledge of medical and/or retail marijuana policy and law, and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills; anticipatory thinking and ability to forecast; calculating, multitasking, attention to details, conflict resolution, teamwork, and professionalism, accountability, and proactive active behavior.
Coastal Delivery, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by nondiscrimination policy.
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour