Coastal is a licensed cannabis business focused on the legal and compliant sale of products to adults in California. Coastal's mission is to provide premium cannabis products through a community focused approach, in a safe and responsible manner in order to promote a healthy, happy lifestyle. Coastal holds retail, delivery, manufacturing and distribution licenses and is quickly becoming a trusted, dominant player in the growing cannabis industry.
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The dispatch will be responsible for answering incoming calls, incoming emails, and incoming online orders. Dispatch will then direct orders through the appropriate channel to the delivery driver. Mail distribution, flow of correspondence, have a thorough understanding of delivery offerings, cannabis knowledge and regulatory compliance, as well as additional administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process orders via phone, online, and email
- Demonstrates consistent exceptional customer service skills and professional phone etiquette
- Answer phone calls and customer inquiries with extreme professionalism
- Guide customers to make the appropriate buying decision based on their needs
- Manage and record the inflow of orders processed at delivery office
- Maintains security by following procedures.
- Generates reports as necessary including, but limited to: weekly updates of customer volume, new customers, repeat customers, weekly sales volume, and percent sales volume of new vs. repeat customers, etc.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Maintains and routes publications
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Other office support and customer service related activities as assigned by management
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment and upkeep of delivery office and reception area.
- Comply with all HR policies, including confidentiality and non-disclosure
- Regular attendance is expected and is considered an essential function; as it is necessary for the efficient operation of the business.
- Must exhibit competency in basic organizational, tracking, and communication skills
- Must be able to work well independently, as well as with others
- Maintains a positive attitude and fosters a positive work environment
- MUST be over the age of 21.
- The incumbent must possess, or have the ability to obtain a State approved license and background check.
- 2 years of administrative experience
- General product knowledge.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer and mathematical skills
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- While performing the duties of this job, must be able to regularly reach, grasp, bend, stand, walk, sit, talk, and listen.
- May occasionally need to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds as it relates to the office environment.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus
- Fleet management platform experience is a plus
Coastal Delivery LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by nondiscrimination policy.
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour